Friday, August 26, 2016

She has Wings with Thanks...

I am sharing another card this month for my Design Team inspiration for...

I am using the same image as I did at the beginning of the month
Why? She is cute and...
My printer wasn't working properly and the image was already printed, so there you go!
But she is cute!

She has Wings found in the People Digis in the SHOP


A sweet card using a white base and layering with green paper and dotted paper
I colored the image using my Copic markers in the following colors:
B000, E00, E02, E04, RV10, RV13, Y15, Y21, YG00, YG06, YR16
The card was finished using a "thanks" sentiment and green button tied with jute

I hope you enjoyed my quick post and make sure to stop over at Whimsie Doodles
So much inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, sure to inspire you

Thanks for stopping by my blog - Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...