Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Halloween...

I have a fun little Halloween card to share today for Kitty Bee Designs

I am using Halloween Mr. Bitty, make sure to checkout the Etsy Shop for all the images


My card starts with a white cardstock A2 base, layered with lavender and orange patterned paper.  I cut a circle and tree from my Cricut to give it a scary Halloween look.

I colored the image in the following Copic markers:  BV00, BV02, BV04, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, YR000, YR02, YR04, YR07 and then fussy cut around the image.  This was layered on top of all the papers.

To finish the card, a Happy Halloween sentiment and some Black, Green and Orange adhesive candies.

Thanks for coming by today, I hope you enjoyed my sharing. 

Have a great day! - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...