Monday, October 17, 2016

Joy to the world...

My post for today is for Our October Challenge over at:

Our theme - "It's Starting to look a lot Like Christmas"

Here's my card...


I am using "Good News Angel" - COMING SOON!
It is part of the Nativity Collection set of 5 images
It will be released on 10/19 and will be sold EXCUSIVELY in the Etsy Shop only

The "Good News Angel" will be 50% off for a limited time, once released
Check out the "Holy Family" image 1 of this set HERE

This collection will only be available until Nov 30th,
then removed from the shop and not re-released until Winter of 2017!!

Be sure to stop in each week to collect them all and build your Nativity scene for 2016!

I started with a white cardstock base, layered with navy blue dotted paper.  I colored the image in the following Copic markers: C-1, C-3, BV31, BV60, E00, E02, E31, E35, Y28, YR31.  I layered the angel on top of lavender and silver cardstock.  Sentiment stamped in black.  I finished the card with silver stars and lavender rhinestones and tied a ribbon bow

Head over to the BLOG and join in the fun.  The Challenge runs until October 29th
Make sure to join us over at the  Create and Share Group too!

Thank you for coming by today - Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...