Wednesday, January 11, 2017

From my Heart...

After a long break of holiday fun and being ill, I am now creating and posting cards as a Guest Designer, monthly for Jennifer Nilsson Art over at Miss Daisy Stamps 

I am excited to be back in my crafty space and start making cards to share with you all

Here's what I created for you today...

I am using Winter Cocoa Teddy-Jennifer Nilsson Art this month.  This adorable, little bear all bundled up, melts my heart

I colored the bear using my Copic markers in the following colors:  BG000, BG01, E00, E21, E35, E37, R22, R27, Y35, Y38

Using a Kraft card base, layered with light blue and kraft patterned paper from Authentique, I added a sentiment, red stitched heart cut from a die and snowflakes, also from a die.  To finish the card a fiber bow and some crystal blue rhinestones

I invite you to check out the fun and inspiration over at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group and hope you will consider joining us!

Thanks for coming by today and make sure to check out all the Jennifer Nilsson images sold exclusively at Miss Daisy Stamps, where you will also find images, sentiments, card kits and digital papers from both Miss Daisy Stamps and We are 3 as well.

Hugs - Karen


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Karen. Thank you VERY much for being our Guest Designer with Jenn's images. It's an honour and delight. Your colour combo is gorgeous with the sweet little teddy. Loving the huge red heart and twine, and snowflakes and rhinestones - I just love it ALL! It's a heart-warmer! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...