Wednesday, March 8, 2017

You Brighten my Day...


Good Morning...

Today is my sharing day as a monthly Guest Designer over at...
Create and Share Facebook Group for Missy Daisy Stamps
Make sure to join the group...
You will find inspiration, sharing and challenges

I design exclusively for Jennifer Nilsson Art and today I am using Drops of Love

This winter, in Washington state, we have had strangely cold weather
Snow again on Monday and the mid 30's
I am so ready for some SUNSHINE!

This card was made in bright, primary colors and she too is wishing for some SUN!
This image was so fun to color and I had the perfect sentiment to use




I started with an A2 white card base, layered with primary color combo, red, with yellow and blue patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs, 6 x 6 paper pad called Sunkissed.

I colored the Drops of Love image in the following Copic markers: C-0, C-2, C-3, B00, B02, B05, E00, E02, E11, E21, E33, R22, R27, R29, Y02, Y06, Y15, Y17.

To finish the card, I added iridescent gems, tied a red ribbon around the lower portion of the card, then circle punched my sentiment and attached with a safety pin.

Thanks for coming by today and make sure to check out all the Jennifer Nilsson Art images sold exclusively at Miss Daisy Stamps, where you will also find images, sentiments, card kits and digital papers from both Miss Daisy Stamps and We are 3 as well.


Have a Warm and Snowless day - Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...